THE RIGHT PLACE TO MEET NEW FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE RIGHT PLACE TO MEET NEW FRIENDS

WELCOME TO FRiENDSTER PEEPS!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your nationality?

Go down 
+6
MeiMei ^_^
yajra
dannah0029
Justine
zara
danster
10 posters
AuthorMessage
danster
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
danster

Male Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2006-12-08

What is your nationality? Empty
PostSubject: What is your nationality?   What is your nationality? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 7:09 am

Are you proud of being one? How come?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/dansixth
zara
Design Moderator
Design Moderator
zara

Female Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: ...   What is your nationality? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 8:45 am

Filipino!! Of course, i'm proud! Razz We, Filipinos, are very smart, hospitable, resourceful, & etc..hahaha.. Who invented the flourescent lamp?? A Filipino!! I forgot the name.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Justine
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Justine

Male Number of posts : 1494

PostSubject: aha   What is your nationality? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 6:35 pm

zara wrote:
Filipino!! Of course, i'm proud! Razz We, Filipinos, are very smart, hospitable, resourceful, & etc..hahaha.. Who invented the flourescent lamp?? A Filipino!! I forgot the name.. lol!

yeah dude.. Filipino of course im proud for being one of them..
like pakner zara said awhile ago,haha, that Filipinos are very smart(yeah) hospitable,resourceful, creative, impossible. Very Happy Smile .
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/myblackheart
dannah0029
Off-Topic Moderator
Off-Topic Moderator
dannah0029

Female Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: What is your nationality?   What is your nationality? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 12:04 am

eMo_jUStine wrote:
zara wrote:

like pakner zara said awhile ago,haha, that Filipinos are very smart(yeah) hospitable,resourceful, creative, impossible. Very Happy Smile .

its agapito flores... lol! ..theyre are so many filipino inventors hir..wow so ur pakners also...so we hav to pairs of pakners hir ayt???

im a filipino and im proud to be..filipinos are smart!!thyre courageous...humble and soooooooo loveable...hehehe..as zara said filipinos are resourcful...
Back to top Go down
yajra
Off-Topic Moderator
Off-Topic Moderator
yajra

Male Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: What is your nationality?   What is your nationality? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:31 am

dannah0029 wrote:
eMo_jUStine wrote:
zara wrote:

its agapito flores... lol! ..theyre are so many filipino inventors hir..wow so ur pakners also...so we hav to pairs of pakners hir ayt???

im a filipino and im proud to be..filipinos are smart!!thyre courageous...humble and soooooooo loveable...hehehe..as zara said filipinos are resourcful...
yah..and der are so many..kidnapper.holduper.. lol! ..i believe dat the filipino have a social problem..
but im proud to be a filipino....
Back to top Go down
dannah0029
Off-Topic Moderator
Off-Topic Moderator
dannah0029

Female Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: What is your nationality?   What is your nationality? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 6:14 am

yajra wrote:
dannah0029 wrote:
eMo_jUStine wrote:
zara wrote:

yah..and der are so many..kidnapper.holduper.. lol! ..i believe dat the filipino have a social problem..

yeah ur ryt..filipinos are the best!!
Back to top Go down
MeiMei ^_^
Off-Topic Moderator
Off-Topic Moderator
MeiMei ^_^

Female Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: What is your nationality?   What is your nationality? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 7:09 pm

Im a Filipino! ^__^ but i look Chinese!

trust me! i dont know how to speak Chinese fluently~ all i know is how 2 count in Chinese! XD
Back to top Go down
iloveyou4lyf
Junior
Junior
iloveyou4lyf

Female Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: What is your nationality?   What is your nationality? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 8:38 pm

Filipino and I'm proud of it.
Back to top Go down
Justine
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Justine

Male Number of posts : 1494

PostSubject: Re: What is your nationality?   What is your nationality? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 6:45 am

yup..we all here Filipino.becoz im proud to be one.hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/myblackheart
FeenQueGurL
FeenQueGurL

Female Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: What is your nationality?   What is your nationality? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 4:07 am

hehehe mah nationality aww T_T..am a half-Korean and Half-Filipino..but am proud to be a Filipino ^^..i lurb to be one..hehehe..but also even am half-korean ehhe don't expect that am good speakin at it! lolx!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/19469118
shiz
Junior
Junior
shiz

Male Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2006-12-19

PostSubject: Re: What is your nationality?   What is your nationality? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 5:10 am

yajra wrote:
dannah0029 wrote:
eMo_jUStine wrote:
zara wrote:

i'm a filipino and proud to be one also..and i also think that filipinos are the best cuz i think we have the best holduper kidnapper snatcher etc hahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/28188396
Dtox
Dtox

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: What is your nationality?   What is your nationality? Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 9:07 am

pinoy aq pinoy tau^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/27024865
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your nationality?   What is your nationality? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your nationality?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE RIGHT PLACE TO MEET NEW FRIENDS :: MISCELLANEOUS :: Off topic(English Mode)-
Jump to: